php not found on this server

gjpm

One administer tried to shrug it off as "all is well now" after people tried to bring it to their attention and locked another related thread. No one is still able to download from the file library after the outage. No. It's not "all is well now" because it is still not working.

One administer tried to shrug it off as "all is well now" after people tried to bring it to their attention and locked another related thread. No one is still able to download from the file library after the outage. No. It's not "all is well now" because it is still not working.

I was going to try and PM you but your PM availability is disabled. I have that file on my desktop and could email it to you. Oh, well!:rolleyes:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I was going to try and PM you but your PM availability is disabled. I have that file on my desktop and could email it to you. Oh, well!:rolleyes:

Oh thanks for reminding me. I totally forgot that thing. I had it set for admin/moderators many moons ago. Now I sent you a private message. Thanks!

You aren't clicking on those links and expecting a miracle are you? I get the same error when clicking on them. Go directly to the File Library search and type in aidh1usax.zip and aicr9awex.zip and see if it takes you to those files for download. If not, I have them and will send them along.

download.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

You aren't clicking on those links and expecting a miracle are you? I get the same error when clicking on them. Go directly to the File Library search and type in aidh1usax.zip and aicr9awex.zip and see if it takes you to those files for download. If not, I have them and will send them along.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206481[/ATTACH]

Go ahead please send both to my email mrzippy. The php error thing happens when clicking on I Accept-Download button for both from the library.

Ok, Please try your downloads again. The third

problem should be solved.

Thank you for your patience!

Rick

Working as normal from my side. Downloaded a narco2d radio gauge for fs9 from the file library perfectly. :D

Archived