Traffic Global and default traffic both flying

n697dt

I asked this in the Just Flight forums with no response, so trying here. My problem is I not only have real life traffic, but also still have the default airlines mixed in. I uninstalled Traffic Global and reinstalled it to no avail. Anybody have an idea? Thanks

Jack T.

MSI Z370 SLI Plus, i7-9700k, 32 Gb DDR4 3600 MHz memory, PNY RTX 4070Ti

I'm not sure about P3D, but there's a BGL for the default AI in FSX in the global/scenery folder. It wil be several megabytes large. If you find it simply rename the BGL file something.bgl.old. I can't for the life of me remember what that BGL file is called now in FSX. I'm on my laptop so when I go on my desktop I'll check. In P3D the name may be the same.

I asked this in the Just Flight forums with no response, so trying here. My problem is I not only have real life traffic, but also still have the default airlines mixed in. I uninstalled Traffic Global and reinstalled it to no avail. Anybody have an idea? Thanks

Turn the traffic slider for P3D to `zero`.

Okay, finally looked. In FSX it's under the folders Scenery/world/scenery.

The file names are:

TrafficAircraft.bgl

and

TrafficAircraft_general_aviation_.bgl (Not sure if this is the right name or not, I may have edited it.)

Basically, it may be the same in P3D. There should be one or two files in a world or global folder for the AI.

Archived