Site is going 'Nanners this morning

mrzippy

Yikes!!! This must be intermittent or you wouldn't have been able to create this thread, so stupid question #2 is: have you tried deleting your browser history, then clearing your browser cache (by pressing Ctrl+F5)?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Yikes!!! This must be intermittent or you wouldn't have been able to create this thread, so stupid question #2 is: have you tried deleting your browser history, then clearing your browser cache (by pressing Ctrl+F5)?

Happens on every click on this site. It lasts for about 30 seconds. Other sites, AVSIM, SOH all work fine. This site was fine earlier this morning.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Happens on every click on this site. It lasts for about 30 seconds. Other sites, AVSIM, SOH all work fine. This site was fine earlier this morning.

Very strange... I notice you're using Firefox and Col is using Chrome, like me, yet I'm not having any problems and neither is CRJ. Could it be due to an Internet Security update? I'm currently using Microsoft Security Essentials with Windows Firewall and Windows Defender 'cos I'm cheap but I don't visit any naughty websites... :o

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Very strange... I notice you're using Firefox and Col is using Chrome, like me, yet I'm not having any problems and neither is CRJ. Could it be due to an Internet Security update? I'm currently using Microsoft Security Essentials with Windows Firewall and Windows Defender 'cos I'm cheap but I don't visit any naughty websites... :o

No updates anymore or for the last year for WinXP. No updates for Firefox either, which I run in "safe mode". Norton Security suite is the protection. For me, Flightsim.com has always been the "problem child".

Thank Gawd I'm not the only one. This guy is seeing the same thing! https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?314298-Error-522-dl2&p=2066283#post2066283

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I have a forum that uses this same forum software. Sometimes the same thing happens there, then after a short time, it works itself out. Not sure if that's what's going on here, but that would be my guess.

Sometimes the Interwebs just get in a mood.

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

Same here zippy. Started 3.5hrs ago and lasted at least over an hour and a half.

(Saw that screen you posted.)

maybe lasted longer then an hour, not sure. I stopped checking untill now.

Seems to work fine again now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, just came on and now all is normal again! :D

Well, Zip, we both know that "normal" really doesn't apply in your case...

:p ;) :cool:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Please be reminded that intermittent problems like this are tricky. Just because a few don't have issues doesn't mean other's don't have issues. That's partly why the term 'intermittent' is used. Difficult problem to trace down. Never rule out a server problem just because you don't see a problem on your end.

This morning i been trying to download

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=67933615

After I press the I Accept button I get a 404 NOT FOUND The requested URL /download.php was not found on this server.

I really need this base pack to install United Express AI traffic into FS2004. If anyone knows where else to download this file (AVSIM DOES NOT have it) FS2004 ATR 42-300 Base Pack osp_atr_42_300_base.zip

That site links back to flightsim.com Thats where I found out flightsim.com library has it after referencing a re-paint's readme file. That site is only linking to flightsim.com and avsim library.

I've looked for hours on google and duck duck go search engines and even requested that basepack at AIG forums in which they told me that this base pack is only at flightsim.com and they wont supply it.

Archived