Improving a video.

Aviajoe1

I have made a vidéo to celebrate 50 years of our real Caravelle. I hat to find a Caravelle for FSX, learn how to repaint in to make it copy ou "our" Caravelle. (thanks for the help I received on technical forum) I showed on You tube a first then second version (

) see comment on Video posts forum.

I would try to improve it but I reach the limits of my PC, and I'm not a PC expert. I have a reasonable machine witha N-Vidia 460 card, and the framerate is already 7/8 fps. As U can see, picture of the plane is gorgeous but background is strobed ! If I push the settings of graphic option, the program crashes after 10 seconds of moving image. So :

1/ Should I change my computer or just the card ?

2/ on the web, I can find only PC for gamers and I suppose that FSX requests are not the same as a standard video game.. What should I buy as I'm not very hot for throwing away my computer to buy another 3000 € !

3/ Many "big" simulators couple 2 PC's or more, one for simulation the other for display to gain efficiency. Is this solution workable, and at the reach of an amateur like me ?

For french or at least european readers, do you know a store realy specialized in FSX, whose salesmen can give more pertinent than commercial advises ?

Thanks for your help

Georges

Bonjour Georges, essayez de demander ici: https://www.fsx-france.com/forum

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Archived