Avsim?

cat

Next time you want to test a website and see if it's offline or not, try this: https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Looks like that website doesn't work for my website since I block several Cloud/hosters.

Nope. It's working up to snuff. Can't say much about the crazy Mod wearing the Giants cap, though!;)

Oh, I imagine we could say plenty about the crazy mod with the Giants cap, but most of it can't be said in a family oriented forum

:D :D ;)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

AVsim is nice, but the forum software sucks and I can't stand it. I'm not sure if that's Xenforo or some other crap. Then when I made a PMDG help thread a Mod told me I had to place my real name in my Sig. I was like the hell??? So I added my YouTube alias. LOL

AVsim is nice, but the forum software sucks and I can't stand it. I'm not sure if that's Xenforo or some other crap. Then when I made a PMDG help thread a Mod told me I had to place my real name in my Sig. I was like the hell??? So I added my YouTube alias. LOL

Yes, it's one of the reasons PMDG is launching their own forum shortly.

Their `rules` make no sense when the forum security is about a generation behind and are at odds with those of the forum in which they currently reside. Be interesting to see how they upgrade the security for members for their `own` forum...

Keep in mind that the PMDG forum at AVSIM is run strictly by PMDG personnel. Their forum...their rules.

No, it's AVSIM's forum, with an excess of tolerance for the demands of their developer base over their user base.

I guess we can tell where their priorities lie...

Which is why my membership `over there` remains under a nom-de-plume and I spit on the PMDG forum demands: They've had my money and didn't refuse it, so just who do PMDG think they are to make post-partum `demands` about my forum membership which, funnily enough, I also paid for?

Yeah, I heard PMDG was going to launch their own forum. Be nice if they use phpBB. It's free and has a wealth of extensions to make the forum full of features. Or you can code or hire someone to develop one you need. I really love the way notifications work in phpBB. There is also a push notification ability I may add. Will cost me $17 since the author of that extension put so much time in it. Right now all of my extensions on my forum have been free. I have at least 30 of them.

Archived