Looking for a good freeware 737 with VC

Stratocaster54

Hello everyone,

I am sure it has been asked a lot, and as I've spent weeks digging in the files of the internet without a result, I will ask it aswell.

I've been trying to find a good 737 with a VC for FS9 for ages but I failed to find a good one.

All the VC's look extremely poor and it destroys the feel of the aircraft.

Now, I don't have 60 euro's to spend on the iFly and neither do I have paypal or a creditcard.

So do any of you FS2004 veterans maybe know a good quality freeware 737 including a nice VC?

other suggestions for freeware jetliners with a good VC are also welcome!

- Dennis

Flight Simulator 2004 & P3D v4 | i5-10400F @ 4.3 Ghz | Nvidia GTX1650 4GB | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB SSD + 1TB SSD

I used The 737 Experience by Moach for years, loved it!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I just downloaded it and it seems very good (systems and external model by Eric Cantu), but I think it does not have a VC.

You may be right. I checked the screenshots and thought it was a VC. Looks like they may just be cockpit views and not a VC. I can't recall if it had a VC or not.

Mark Daniels

Guest Sascha66
I checked the screenshots and thought it was a VC. Looks like they may just be cockpit views and not a VC.

That's just what happened to me ;)

This plane does some really weird stuff on final approach. I have a CH Products yoke and Saitek rudder pedals. They work fine in FS9 and with every other plane I fly. However with this plane I noticed on final approach as soon as I selected 40 flaps the view out the front window changed. It's like using the Shift + Back Arrow key to change the pilot's seat. Selecting 40 flaps changed the seat 2 notches. I corrected this using Shift + Enter. But as soon as the main wheels touched down the view went the other way 4 clicks. So I was looking at nothing but pavement. This made it very hard to stay on the runway while reversing thrust.

I love this plane except for the weird glitches that I mentioned. I'm going to try one more flight with it and see if it happens again. If it does I'll just go back to the HJG DC9-30 and B727-100/200 that I have been using for years. They are releasing a B737-100/200 soon and I will just wait for that.

Is this the airscheffel or the 737 experience? If it's the latter, there's an FDE update in the library here by Martyn Becker:

FS2004 737 Experience Flight Dynamics Update

[ Download | View ]

Name: 737exp23.zip

Size: 34,934 Date: 11-29-2005 Downloads: 1,165

FS2004 737 Experience Flight Dynamics Update v2.3. Updated flight dynamics for Moach's 737 Experience from the original author. Improved ground handling, electrical systems etc. By Martyn Becker.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Is this the airscheffel or the 737 experience? If it's the latter, there's an FDE update in the library here by Martyn Becker:

FS2004 737 Experience Flight Dynamics Update

[ Download | View ]

Name: 737exp23.zip

Size: 34,934 Date: 11-29-2005 Downloads: 1,165

FS2004 737 Experience Flight Dynamics Update v2.3. Updated flight dynamics for Moach's 737 Experience from the original author. Improved ground handling, electrical systems etc. By Martyn Becker.

It's the airscheffel. I think I'm going to try the Tin Mouse and then wait for HJG to finish their B737-100/200.

Archived