Vertx (former Real Air) DA62 released

rudi0310

I open a new thread so users have all info at one place, hope this is OK

Many of you might have heard in the news about Vertx Simulations by Sean Moloney, a founding member of Real Air Simulations.

https://www.vertxsim.com/

shows the first product, the Diamond DA62, which will be available "Early December" for Prepar3D V4. The DA62 is a very modern GA aircraft, on the Market since 2015, with a lot of innovations.

I produced (at the moment) 3 private pre-release videos for the community, was 60+ hours of work:

a 2 minute-first look shows the G1000 in use and more

part 2 shows an 30+ minutes in-depth preview with spoken comments in a nutshell, shows complete sequence from cold and dark to taxiing and much more

part 3 adds more details about the FADEC and demonstrates dynamic reflections, might be the only aircraft on the market which can do this in Prepare3D V4.3 and V4.4

according to the forum rules I try to post these links in separate postings, hope this is OK

Vertx Simulations beta tester

Real Air Simulations beta tester

• 2 weeks later...

part 4 is available now:

The Vertx G1000 calculates and flies the cruise descend and the initial approach descend for you. First of a series of 3 videos dedicated to the Vertx G1000. Next video will show a DGPS LPV approach. Available soon.

This is a fun aircraft to fly and it looks great!

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

This is a fun aircraft to fly and it looks great!

Vic

Agreed. And a much better interpretation of a DA62 than that provided by a.n.other developer.

Just make sure to read at least the intro manual...

I've had three phone calls from my colleagues at the flying club about `faults` with their systems that proved to be nothing of the sort. It is that good!

Part 5 (video #7) is available:

The Control Wheel Steering modes of the DA62.

Excerpt from the intro of the video:

"Instead of long explanations, I will show you first, based on examples,

for what you can this mode use for...In the last part of the video I show you a great feature

you might never have seen before."

Archived