Beechcraft AT-11, a few randoms (FSX)

peer01

It's such a beautiful and first-class freeware vintage bird! A few pics, over default FSX, so it's just the plane!

Please click on the pics for a better view:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Thanks for looking, And I hope you'll like the bird as much as I do! :cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Okay, Jan, you convinced me, well somewhat you. When you mentioned Milton Shupe, I said "why not, let's see what Milton came up with, this time!"

It's a nice download, little larger than the D18S, there were about 10 different livery/models available. I whittled mine down to 4 total. Kept several of the bare metal. I like the "bare and shiney!" Here's one of the bare metal models, what do you think?

2018-11-30_20-16-57-771.jpg

Thanks Jan!

Changed my mind, Jan, the AT-11 just never managed to raise the excitement level! I did add the Beech C45-G to my already Beech D18S aircrafts!

This seems to be a nice flying aircraft!

2018-12-1_9-40-54-31.jpg

I'll use this for a bit and see how things go! Sorry, the AT-11 just did not do anything for me!

Rick :cool:

Beautiful bird and beautiful screenshots. Well done Jan. I love this bird.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived