AI Traffic

jamiekarl

Hi All,

I am not wanting to upset anyone or any groups. I have FSX SE and absolutly love it. I currently have AI traffic installed, and the other day I stupidly purchased Global Traffic (I know its still in the design stage etc, although seems to have been in early release stage for some time????). My fraustration with it is, I live in New Zealand and this only has 2 Air New Zealand aircraft on it so not much in the way of local air traffic for me. I have been using WoAI however this is very out of date. Can someone please recommend either payware/freeware AI traffic. I have spent countless hours researching only to be lead all around the place and still out of date flight plans etc etc.

Sorry. No idea. I an happy with woai and don't care about scheduals being accurate or paints all being current. Actually, I enjoy seeing planes land that I was on myself years ago.:)

I did add some military AI. Just to fill in the gaps. (packages from MAIW (Military AI Works.))

I do see threads of people choosing UT to get things up to date. (Ultimate Traffic). Not sure if it is for fsx. Could be an fs9 product. However threads about that often dripping with frustration. (it not only adds traffic, but also changes airports, which can sometimes not be what people want. Plus the way the traffic is done is said to make it difficult to change an outdated livery for a different one. I also hear it 'does not work well with others' (other ai)).

Still worth looking in to perhaps.

To really get ai just the way you want it you usually end up editing trafficplans or creating from scratch. Making (and testing!) trafficplans is a very time consuming job.

If it is just liveries you are concernned with, not schedules; it should be able to change Woai liveries to more current ones.

Happy flights,

il.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi All,

I am not wanting to upset anyone or any groups. I have FSX SE and absolutly love it. I currently have AI traffic installed, and the other day I stupidly purchased Global Traffic (I know its still in the design stage etc, although seems to have been in early release stage for some time????). My fraustration with it is, I live in New Zealand and this only has 2 Air New Zealand aircraft on it so not much in the way of local air traffic for me. I have been using WoAI however this is very out of date. Can someone please recommend either payware/freeware AI traffic. I have spent countless hours researching only to be lead all around the place and still out of date flight plans etc etc.

If you have ORBX for NZ or Aus, there is freeware available from:

https://orbxdirect.com/freeware with AI for the region

Your research should have led you to ORBX for NZ, especially as NI and SI are currently available substantially discounted.

As you have stated Global Traffic (GT) is still in development. Have you joined the GT forum on the Just Flight (JF) website? There you can post a question regarding your views and 'wishes' direct to the JF team. The instructions on how to the access the GT forum are included in your purchase email and any subsequent update information email.

Have you read the manual and looked at what the product offers - there is a set of in-built tools that allows you to check/create/amend/delete flight plans and add/delete your own AI models...

Regards

Brian

Archived