camera ???

skip d

I'm thrashing around in my mind whether to commit to buying "Chase Plane" or "Camera Position X"

I'm using P3dV4.3.....and for the life of me....tired of trying to figure out "Manage Cameras".

It really peeves me that I can't get an explanation of 'How to Use Manage Cameras".

Iv'e really tried to understand the SDK....but failed miserably !!

I'm hoping that a new update (v4.4) will solve this....but in the event that nothing has changed....which Add-on would

be the one I should opt for....or is there an easy solution to use "Manage Cameras" ??

I've seen previews of both....and the major difference I can see is 'price'.

Should I be influenced by this or not ??

Thanks for your advice !!

Skip d

I'm thrashing around in my mind whether to commit to buying "Chase Plane" or "Camera Position X"

I'm using P3dV4.3.....and for the life of me....tired of trying to figure out "Manage Cameras".

It really peeves me that I can't get an explanation of 'How to Use Manage Cameras".

Iv'e really tried to understand the SDK....but failed miserably !!

I'm hoping that a new update (v4.4) will solve this....but in the event that nothing has changed....which Add-on would

be the one I should opt for....or is there an easy solution to use "Manage Cameras" ??

I've seen previews of both....and the major difference I can see is 'price'.

Should I be influenced by this or not ??

Thanks for your advice !!

Skip d

What EXACTLY are you looking to achieve? P3Dv4.3 allows for many different settings built-in to its default profile, but not applied...

All these fancy camera apps are, in the main, is a flash graphic user interface.

What EXACTLY are you looking to achieve? P3Dv4.3 allows for many different settings built-in to its default profile, but not applied...

All these fancy camera apps are, in the main, is a flash graphic user interface.

What I'd like to achieve is the way a cockpit works in the 2d mode with the pop-ups. You can maintain your view out the front windscreen,and by pressing a keystroke or joystick button,have whatever you want show up in front of you.

I have the JF HSR748. It has no 2d cockpit. The A/P is located between the seats on the center console. In order to operate it,I have to look at it.I imagine in RL the pilot just reaches down and makes adjustments without having to move his vision from forward. For me to look down and zoom in so I can place my cursor on the right knob...is awkward.

If I can get it to POP-UP in front of me (as I think is possible with Chase Plane) then I would enjoy flying this turbo-prop.

I think this can be done using the resources in P3Dv4.3....but I'm inept at figuring out how to manage the cameras. It can't be too hard,but when you can't chew gum and walk....well you know how that goes with folks like me.

I'm not against the 40 bucks for Chase Plane...looks like it's the best. But...if I can accomplish the same results with the included program "ManageCameras"...voila !!

Thanks for any help... https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/images/smilies/

Archived