Comercially available scenery ?

kirso

Having just bought x Planes 11, I went down the better scenery route...

But either I am doing something wrong or my comp is not up to it. I added the simHeaven x europe pack. This appears to give me slightly different objects. But if I try to turn the object number up ,the FPS drops below 20 and this gives me an error within x planes.( note this is in VR using occulus rift.) its about twice this using monitor display.

Is there an option to buy a disc with scenery on that would allow you to pick the areas you wanted and it would automatically set it up for you. This may seem a lazy way, but I would hopefully be sure it was loaded and setup correctly.

I know it may not help with the fps issues as such , but it would limit any chances of icorrect loading of scenery files.

Thanks for the reply.

I have retired from work @58 yrs old. I found some scenery packs on a web site for the UK. But all show as out of stock. I did read somewhere that most commercial vendors have stopped doing stuff for xplane as it was not viable due to the freeware out there. I looked at the freeware and have installed sim heaven x Europe. But have to keep the objects option down to medium due to frame drop. I tried some other scenery . But then found I needed multiple other packs for it to work . Due to lack of knowledge and disk space, I failed miserably . lol

Archived