Can't download anything.. (yes, I've followed the instructions)

belfrahn

Hey simmers!

I'm trying to download some X-Plane scenery and I get this error message:

Your browser or download accelerator is not presenting the login cookie.

These are the current FlightSim.Com cookies that your browser has:

fsc_lastvisit: 1543133167

fsc_lastactivity: 0

fsc_sessionhash: e1f59094a1eaf8301dbd2f35bf926f9e

I followed the cookie instructions for Chrome and still, no dice. By the way, I have neither "Get Right" nor "DAP".

Clear cookies and cache. Close chrome and start a fresh session. You should then need to log in again. Also, don't use the download accelerator. Download normally instead.

If that fails, download with other browser.

As non-premium member you can only download two files at a time. And only at slow speed. (

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
I don't know if this will help but have you tried to completely disable your internet security or Firewall for a few minutes, the attempt to download something. If it works then you will have to check Your security or firewall configuration, or sometimes you may even have to uninstall your Security software, then reinstall it, or if does not work use other download best software or apps.

I don't know if this will help but have you tried to completely disable your internet security or Firewall for a few minutes, the attempt to download something. If it works then you will have to check Your security or firewall configuration, or sometimes you may even have to uninstall your Security software, then reinstall it, or if does not work use other download best software or apps.

I forgot try to use https://7downloads.com/ It might help...

Archived