Just Snooping around Kennedy Space Center

Downwind66

I did this with a C172 awhile back, took a spin in the B25, a little harder to do, due to it's size and airspeed. I will give it another try in the future, but here is what I managed to get!

Approaching Kennedy Space Center

2018-11-23_9-13-37-622.jpg

Storage silos, with the transportation dollies outside

2018-11-23_9-18-33-732.jpg

Quick glimpse of one of the launch pads, this pic was the hardest to get, I should have lowered the airspeed a lot more!

2018-11-23_9-23-47-682.jpg

Rick :cool:

That's a beautiful set of pics with the Mitchell.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I even found those details (on one of my websites :cool:)

Cape Canaveral facilities, on the eastern coast of Florida, originated as the Banana River Naval Air Station during WW2. The site eventually was allocated to the Army, then the Air Force, in 1949, in replacement of the White Sand Testing Range where the Army had settled since 1944 but which was proving too short then for safely testing V2s with respect to the surrounding population

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I even found those details (on one of my websites :cool:)

Cape Canaveral facilities, on the eastern coast of Florida, originated as the Banana River Naval Air Station during WW2. The site eventually was allocated to the Army, then the Air Force, in 1949, in replacement of the White Sand Testing Range where the Army had settled since 1944 but which was proving too short then for safely testing V2s with respect to the surrounding population

White Sands and V-2's, I remember them very well.

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Archived