Thread: Freeware download, rudder and ailerons moving in opposite directions of the way they

Default Freeware download, rudder and ailerons moving in opposite directions of the way they

I downloaded an McDonnell Douglas F4, updated by Bob Chicilo. From an external view, ailerons and rudder moves in opposite directions they were intended to move. Elevator and nose wheel both move fine! Is there anything that can be modified to correct this? Aircraft does fly properly, it's just very annoying to know this flaw exists!

Aircraft was downloaded from this site's library, file f4-vmfa531upx.zip

Bob Chicilo is aware of this flaw, and even discloses it in his aircraft's Readme file.

Any help in pointing us in the right direction of what can or cannot be changed would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - Rick

I doubt that anything can be done for this, Rick. You would probably have to have the model animations codes, etc for that particular model. Recycle bin candidate
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Thanks Charlie, Jim also was disturbed by it. It does fly well, and I don't plan on crawling outside to see what the ailerons and rudder are doing or not doing! I thought maybe someone else might have come across this and knew what could or could not be done!

Thanks Charlie! Rick