FreeMeshX 2.0 Global (with Vectors) Installation Guide

DrSandvich

Hi everyone. I am posting this thread, as I've not yet managed to find a clear tutorial on how to install all of the regions of FreeMeshX 2.0 Global successfully to FSX: Steam Edition. So, if anyone in this Forum knows exactly how to do this, please leave your reply in this thread. Additionally, I've read that this mesh will look very odd in FSX without any new Vectors, so I am going to get ORBX's FTX Global Vector product. The problem is that I don't know how to install them and work properly with FreeMeshX, so anyone who can help please include these instructions in your reply. Thank you a lot for taking your time in order to help and I wish you all happy flying! :)
All's right with the world.

Hi everyone. I am posting this thread, as I've not yet managed to find a clear tutorial on how to install all of the regions of FreeMeshX 2.0 Global successfully to FSX: Steam Edition. So, if anyone in this Forum knows exactly how to do this, please leave your reply in this thread. Additionally, I've read that this mesh will look very odd in FSX without any new Vectors, so I am going to get ORBX's FTX Global Vector product. The problem is that I don't know how to install them and work properly with FreeMeshX, so anyone who can help please include these instructions in your reply. Thank you a lot for taking your time in order to help and I wish you all happy flying! :)

Plenty of advice out there:

Archived