ERJ 175 repaint of Horizon Air

COA1

I been looking around for a very long time for a repaint ERJ 175 of Horizon Air they do fly them but way have no one made a repaint for ERJ 175 they made repaint for every other ERJ 175 but not for Horizon Air they only have one I know of for FS2004 but I have P3Dv4; yet I haven't seen any repaint. can someone help me to find one please

• 1 month later...
I been looking around for a very long time for a repaint ERJ 175 of Horizon Air they do fly them but way have no one made a repaint for ERJ 175 they made repaint for every other ERJ 175 but not for Horizon Air they only have one I know of for FS2004 but I have P3Dv4; yet I haven't seen any repaint. can someone help me to find one please

admittedly there doesn't seem to be a horizon or more so, Alaska livery that I could find … however, there is one on this site below but is for fsx2004. With that said … my understanding is you can port that 2004 over since they ported the aircraft for p3dv4 but didn't make any changes … do a search on the net for using 2004 livery for erj 175

http://www.nbflightsim.com/fs2004/fs2004.html#FT175

Archived