what happened to kelowna air virtual?

CessnaFlyer

oh man I didn't know that. I wonder if every thing worked out? I used to be a pilot with his group. and one of the airplanes I loved flying was the Pilatus PC-12 that he had. course though it was for flight simulator 2004. but man that was a nice plane to fly.
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

Kelowna Air had two PC-12's. The first being delivered in June 2006, and the second in March 2011.

Skaha Air also had a PC-12 also delivered in March 2011.

I still fly the second (AFG) version in FSX, although not in Kelowna Air colours. Nice aircraft.

oh ok so you was a pilot with Kelowna air virtual to? what was your pilot number?

I designed and painted all the colour schemes for the Kelowna Air group aircraft, including the short lived Kelowna Flying Club, Grizzly Air Cargo and San Andes Air.

I also did the textures for the five ferries that went into the specific scenery that was created for Kelowna Air. I know that the scenery guy created a 747/A380 sized hangar for me at KMCO. I can't remember his name though.

I never had a pilot number or flew scheduled services, nor did I appear on the staff list of any of the Kelowna Air group of companies. My only contact with Kelowna Air was Howard, who I found to be an absolute gentleman and an excellent customer for my painting skills, or lack of them!

yeah he was pardon my French one hell of a nice guy!! I miss flying for Kelowna air. I had 1,000 hours with them before they closed.

sitting here thing about the flying and the set up for a computer I had when I was with Kelowna air virtual. I had the old glass tube big boxy monitor and the CH products yoke and rudder pedal set. I remember one of my call signs with Howard was KA0023. the first flight I ever took was a 747 from Vancouver to gander newfoundland and then from there to Madrid Spain all in the same day. lol kind of makes me remember my first flight simulator set up. man o man how things and times have changed. I miss flying for Howard.

Archived