FSX AI double flight plan schedules?

Airplane

Hey guys,

This is regarding the AI Traffic flight plans (Sky AI Traffic) I have. For some airlines I see that there are both Winter and Summer flight plan files, so what I wanted to ask was do I need to keep both the flight plan season schedules?

i.e, for example, both of Emirates Winter 2016 flightplan as well as Summer 2017? Or will Summer 2017 count for all the flight plan schedules up to Summer 2017 including winter 2016 schedules in it?

Any help regarding this is really appreciated guys, thank you!

The Summer 2017 flightplans are the complete flightplans for that time period, same can be said of the others, If you have have the summer flight plans for an airline, you should get rid of the others plans for those airlines, as the Summer ones are the most up to date.

It would be nice if your first install of both Winter and Summer plans worked, but as already advised it doesn't.

I once tried to do a monthly flight plan but FS only sees a Weekly one so as for it seeing a seasonal plan is a pipe dream lol, we wish.

If you wanted it to work that way the only way I could see was install the Winter ones in Winter then move them out of the folder then install the Summer ones in Summer.

Hi Jorgen, I downloaded a multi-week flight plan, I also see it needs they latest version of AIFP (v3215) for them to work.

I looked at the flight plans but I see they have the @ symbol included, I was always under the impression the @ symbol was for FS9 and it would kill any FSX plans.

The plans say they are for FSX and P3D and not FS9.

Col

Archived