Fuel problem :mad:

waymon

Hi all I'm flying the Eaglesoft Cessna citation X and when the center fuel tank runs dry the engines shut off instead of the wing tanks taking over, The wing tanks used to take over before the center tank got empty and now I have to leave the A.P.U. running to get the engine's started back.

Has anybody else had this problem? I've tried EagleSoft forum but it's totally useless.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

Wing tank pumps on? Crossfeed valve open? And it may seem obvious but is there fuel in the wing tanks? I have had aircraft that will let me load fuel at the loading screen but once it shows in the sim the tanks are way under what i put in them or even completely empty.

Wing tanks are full 100% I have to leave the A.P.U running to restart the engines, Once I restart then it starts using the fuel from the wing tanks. X feed valve is open.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

Hi,

When it used to work, the fuel selector was probably set to ALL. This could have happened by loading a different plane first (whose gauges set the selector to ALL) and then loading the Citation. However, lately you have been using aircraft that have set the selector to something else before loading the Citation. This is causing FS to NOT switch tanks when the center tank runs dry.

You might try loading the default Cessna at SeaTac flight, switching to the Citation, and trying it then. I *think* that flight sets the selector to ALL, but I'm not sure.

Tom Gibson

CalClassic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.com

Thanks tgibson_new I'll give it a try and let you know if it works.

Nope that didn't work Thanks anyway I'll try again to reinstall the aircraft to see if that works.

Archived