paid help for set up

kapf student

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this but here it goes. I have installed P3D and it works but I am having problems making adjustments and deciding on what add ons to use. My objective is is to use my Oculus Rift & P3D to supplement my real world, current private pilot training. I am not inclined nor do I have the time to figure out the post in the forums. They are just way over my head! I am willing to pay someone to assist me via screen sharing. I can pay through Viver or Upwork so both parties are protected. If this site is a for profit one, wouldn't it make sense to provide a service like this and generate revenue?

You'll probably find people willing to help you out for free, which is why paid setup services aren't really much of a thing. Who's gonna pay when someone else is giving it away? ;)

You're on your own from me with the Occulus - I don't have one (yet). But as for addons, if all you're doing is supplementing your real world private pilot training then get Active Sky for P3D for the weather engine, and then... Well, what plane are you training in, and we can recommend the most realistic option for you to get in the sim (anything from A2A Simulations will be almost obsessively detailed)

As these are paid add-ons, just screen sharing with someone won't help since you'll have to buy them... And once you buy them you just click the installer and you're done.

Archived