Low and Slow again.

GBJim

Low and Slow with the Stearman PT-17, is the best way to view the beautiful New England countryside this time of the year.

And it's probably my most favorite plane in the Sim. :)

st 1.jpg

Taking off from Bridgeport, Con.

17 3.jpg

17 1.jpg

17 2.jpg

PT-17 Video >>>>

- Jim

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Too cold Gerard?? : PAH!! Love your Stearman Jim! :cool::cool::cool:

Jan - Is Gerard wimping out on us again? COLD???? It's been in the high 80's to lower 90's here in Sunny South Florida! I would welcome cold here with "open arms!" Put a jacket on and go flying!

Rick :cool:

I mostly wanted to say that, should I want fly my Stearman, I have to hurry because weather forecast are not that good this week in Burgundy :):) And with that question of whether I go with that 737-600 or not, I did not see those late fine days passing :(
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Yes! A great plane! Mine kept in the hangar lately and fall's end will come… Too cold after that to fly :(

Gerard, you need a glass of fine wine to warm you up. Perhaps the very best is Mogen David or Manischewitz ? :rolleyes:

th.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Hey! Checked that! GBJim is a real friend!

I would never have thought about drinking some "remontant" before stepping in! :):) Next time I have time to fly with the Sterman, I will drink what, in France, we call a "goutte", a distilled alchohol made from plums or sloes!

Much good ideal! :cool: :pilot:

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Jim - How about a cheap bottle of Thunderbird? We used to buy those at 7-11 when we were younger, $7. A very cheap buzz, for sure! - We used to drink the regular beers, budweiser, Miller, you name it. The girls seemed to like the Thunderbird or even Ripple! - Rick :cool:

Wow, how's that for a "blast from the past?"

fsim_thumbup-logo.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Archived