Addon Plane Help

Prostock

I downloaded this plane Percival K3 Vega Gull. Link to site below. I'm using FSX-SE. It says it's for FSX. I did not convert because I don't know how to convert and the installation instructions don't say it needs to be. Problem is the Plane does not show in preview and when I click Fly Now, plane is running on Runway but can't be seen. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

http://www.fs2000.org/2018/10/14/fsx-percival-k3-vega-gull/#more-98159

http://www.fs2000.org/

I installed the one you downloaded and the one in "our" library. Both work perfectly (in the selection window and on the runway). DID YOU READ THE DIRECTIONS AND INSTALL THE "FIX" TO THE MODEL NAME? That would cause the model to not be visible.

The name in the model.cfg doesn't match the actual model name; change either one of them to match the other.

Loyd

Hooked since FS4... now flying:

self-built i7-4790 at 4 GHz; GA-Z97X mobo; GTX 970; 16GB gskill;

quiet, fast and cool running.

Win 7/64: 840 EVO OS; 840 EVO (500G) game drive;

Win10/64: 850 EVO (500G) for OS and games

A few Flightsim videos on YouTube at CanyonCorners

I installed the one you downloaded and the one in "our" library. Both work perfectly (in the selection window and on the runway). DID YOU READ THE DIRECTIONS AND INSTALL THE "FIX" TO THE MODEL NAME? That would cause the model to not be visible.

The name in the model.cfg doesn't match the actual model name; change either one of them to match the other.

Loyd

Hello Loyd - Yes I did read instructions & did install the fix. I thought it overwrote the existing model folder but I guess it didn't. I redid it tonight and got it to work. Thanks for the help.

20181016214309_1.jpg

Archived