CH Propedals issue

bkmetz2x205

I hope I can explain this well enough.

I have replaced the pots in the brakes of my CHPropedals, but I still get spurious signals from both pedals. It seems that the pots aren't seating in the pedals in a way that keeps them from moving when the pedals are bumped. If I keep a little bit of pressure on the pedals with my heel, the spurious signals do not occur.

So, if you understand what I mean, any suggestions?

Thanks for your time,

-B

If it occur with the pedals at rest, I'd try to put a bit of "null zone" in the FSX controls setting for the rudders. Maybe it will avoid bad signals, at rest.

i7-4790K @4400 on Gigabyte Z97X (16gb), GeForce GTX 970 OC, Corsair Spec case

Win7 Ult(64) on Samsung850 SSD(256), FSX+Accell on Samsung850 SSD(256), Track IR5

Saitek yoke/rudder radio/multi/switch panels, Logitech G13, GMap on Samsung tab

If it occur with the pedals at rest, I'd try to put a bit of "null zone" in the FSX controls setting for the rudders. Maybe it will avoid bad signals, at rest.

Thanks for your thoughts Daniel.

The rudder potentiometer is OK. The problem is in the brakes. I will try the null zone for them.

Does anyone know a way to seat the pots in the Propedals in a way that will keep them from moving out of place evennthe tiniest bit? That seems to be the reason I am getting small control spikes.

-B

Hello I too have the ch pedals with exactly the same issue this is how I solved it

First off leave the null zones at default

You have to recalibrate the hardware using ch control software

This is what you do...

Calibrate going left and right with the rudder normally then return the pedals to center and place a piece of wood under each pedal approx .5 inch thick then finish the calibration portion were you press down each pedal left and right.

this creates a built in null zone for the brakes

it solved my issue hope it helps you

Archived