Homeward Bound after a long day at the office!

things have been kind of quiet here in this forum lately

Hey! Pleased to check that others than me, worry too about that lull of posts on that forum since a while! :(

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

flightsim recently also stopped to work with fspilotshop. Maybe there is a link?

That might be annoying in any case because, since two or three threads, I feel it might be too time-consuming for me to photograph and edit my 737-200 flights, compared to the result yielded.

Hope all that will find a suitable fix for everyone :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Well, just to liven things up a little, I will enclose a few pics and vid of a short flight that I made this morning from Bangor Maine to New York city. I used my old F-102 Dagger, always a very comfortable and reliable plane to fly. Not too fast or not too slow, and the flight only took less than 1/2 hour. The video is nothing special, and just shows me fighting severe turbulence over that bay on approach, and touching down near perfectly as usual in a 70 mph cross wind.

Video >>>>

The first pic shows me cruising South on GPS at 30,000 feet, and the third pic shows me crossing Long Island sound and entering New York air space.

( And no Rick, I still haven't figured out how to space out my photos and make captions. @#%$^*&$#@ ) :mad::mad::mad:

m3.jpg

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Here we are folks, on our way to making a great landing!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205260[/ATTACH]

Okay, getting ready to pickup the glide scope, hang on!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205261[/ATTACH]

Okay, just above the runway, all looks good for an excellent landing!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205262[/ATTACH]

There you have it, Jim, another “eazeeeeeeeeeeeee peazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” landing!

I really didn't know if it would let me copy and paste from my regular email, but it did! Just remember to treat your attached pics and captions just like you have in all your other posts! The enter button will give the spacing!

Archived