Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No interest in new aircraft files for fs9

Hi Nick,

Keep the faith, & we are looking forward for your plane.

I just had a quick search & cannot find any data nor colored pictures of the plane, so thanks anyway for offering to do the repaint.

Robin

Oh heck yes, that beauty is going right into my GW3 asos. I don't know how I missed your original post. ANYTHING from the 1930s is much appreciated.

I installed FS9 very shortly after it was available in stores. I filled-up almost a whole hard drive (terrabytes were not available) with both with freeware and payware over the years. Now, as back then, I am most appreciative of those who contribute countless hours and efforts to create freeware aircraft and scenery. And, like most of us out here, I very rarely lauded those efforts in the way of feedback to the freeware contributors. My bad.

In 2015, after buying a rather high-end (back then) gaming PC. I switched to FSX-Steam. Though FSX
    has some better eye candy and other features not available in FS9, I still miss some of the freeware aircraft, and detailed scenery (i.e. Dallas-Ft Worth), from the FS9 years...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2