Tds 737-max

gdr54

What would be a recommended sound file for the Max's. I have read previously the 777 due the high shrill the Reaps give but it sounds too much like a widebody to me. I am currently tryinng the TSS 717-200 sound to see if that might fit. Bit I was looking for maybe better suggestions.

TSS have six different 737 packages, maybe the Boeing 737-800/900 CFM56-7B27 Pilot Edition v2 package would be suitable? It's advertised for FSX/P3D but they both use the same type of sound files as FS2004.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Yes I have that TSS pilot edition and the other TSS pilot edition for the 700. I was

Just trying to type near the actual found . AA had one of theirs at Dfw about a month ago

No comparing that to what is on you tube Icwas trying to get closer, but you may be right and the latest

TSS for the 737-800 might be the best, I just didn't get the 777 suggestion because it is way to heavy jet sound

Thanks

Archived