BMoe

I bought all of these items with the hopes of putting together a nice home simulator setup. Unfortunately, I don't have time to use them because of other priorities. There is a lot here, and I would like to sell it as a package to save me time, and the buyer money. I went through Ebay and priced out the items based on sold, used listings. Please look at the pictures closely, and e-mail me if you have any specific questions. I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense and can package everything up nicely. Based on sold Ebay listings, I could part this material out for about 900.00. I would like to sell it all for 500.00 plus shipping. This package also includes the illusive and expensive Cessna Trim Wheel from Saitek.

E-mail questions or offers to : moore1214@gmail.com

Thanks,

BMoe

Flight Sim Hardware.jpg

FS HW II.jpg

FS SW II.jpg

FS SW I.jpg

FS SW IV.jpg

FS Atlas.jpg

FS HW III.jpg

FS SW III.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

I sold the rudder pedals, throttle quadrant and yoke. Everything else is still available. The Cessna Trim Wheel is still available, and one went on Ebay yesterday for more than 400.00. Make me an offer.

I sold the rudder pedals, throttle quadrant and yoke. Everything else is still available. The Cessna Trim Wheel is still available, and one went on Ebay yesterday for more than 400.00. Make me an offer.

8.00 Shipped

• 2 weeks later...

Archived