Jet Provost: fun flight over RAF College Cranwell (FSX)

peer01

UK MIlls freeware Jet Provost on a local fun-flight from RAF College Cranwell on a beautiful summer evening. Edit: Yeah, it's a jet. HA!!

FSX Gold edition with Acceleration

Freeware UK Mill Jet Provost

Freeware College Cranwell Scenery (ACG)

Freeware Drzewiecki Grass textures

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

The rest of the flight in the reply*****

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Stunning! That Dutch guy is now flying modern planes… And he lands on land! And that looks he does that not so bad! What does that is hiding?! :):):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Like we say in French, 'il y a un début à tout!' (about translated like 'there is a beginning for everything!' :):):) )
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

'Student pilot???:mad: OLD AGE??? You're talking to a young , gifted and experienced noble airman you hear! TSK! :mad:

I was thinking about having a talk with Bianca about getting you into a "home" for aged and decrepit ex-pilots who have a hard time hitting the runway and the center of the W.C.

images.jpeg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Likely more water landings to come! :cool:

Gerard - As the saying goes, "Practice make perfect!" In Jan's case, is he doing "touch and goes" in his practice? Anyone can land these planes on the water, it's more of a matter of getting it to take off again! HAPPY FLYING JAN!

Rick :cool:

Anyone can land these planes on the water

Oh, no, no, no! Peer has reached to a high level of water landing with land planes.

Such a state of the art is difficult to reach and a qualification per se! :):):)

Btw, I found a great plane on eBay. Went to Ever Glades Air Park and bought it. Love at first sight! Great little vintage bird, only need some paint on a few parts. Took it for a spin, I'm VERY enthusiastic. Flies like dream and seems very reliable.

Spartan rusty 01.jpg

Spartan rusty 02.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice plane Jan!! In fact, it's one of your better looking ones! Since it does need a touch of paint you might want to try and keep it dry.;) Of course a water landing might help reduce the smoke.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived