Help and advice

Brian1992

Hi everyone. I haven't been on a flight simulator for about 11 years now and I really want to get back Into flight simming and flying online with a virtual airline. BUT .. I have no idea where to start what flight SIM to go for. I want to join the virtual Ryan air after I have got everything set up and running again. Any help would be very appreciated ... Thanks in advance

Well, most...some?...anyway...VA's require FSX or FSX:SE at a minimum. Do you want a sim that's relatively inexpensive, and unchanging other than add-ons you might wish to use, or do you want a sim that has great eye-candy, costs a good deal more, and constantly gets updated, some of which essentially require you to buy the sim all over again?

You might want to check with your VA'a leadership on what sim(s) they may require you to use.

How powerful is your computer's CPU, and how many are there? 1 Core, 2 cores, 8 cores? How much RAM do you have? How's the PC's cooling system? How powerful is the GPU, and how much RAM does it have? What OS are you using?

All this "stuff" will, or should, at least, bear on the choices you make.

Good luck!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived