PMDG 737 NGX pop up windows

stubby2

I'm considering purchasing the PMDG 737 NGX. I just looked at a video showing the pop up windows for the above mentioned aircraft. I did not see a pop up for the PFD. Is this accurate - no PFD pop up ? I like to have this pop up for take off and landing. I got old eyes.

I've been meaning to purchase this aircraft for some time now, and just never done it. I used to fly the PMDG 737-600 all over in FS2004 and that did have a pop up for the PFD. I can't imaging it not having the same feature for the FSX version. I'm willing to bet they have it.

At Avsim there is the dedicated PMDG subforum where you would get an exact answer unless someone here can state otherwise.

I'm using P3Dv4 and can confirm that the pilot-side PFD has no pop-up (co-pilot side is OK).....Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

Archived