Scenery Object Libraries: List?

LTCSZ

I have just ordered X-Plane 11 and it should be here next week...Is there a comprehensive listing of scenery object libraries that I should download in advance so I will be ready to install any downloaded sceneries that I may want? Thanks!

Any scenery downloads will tell you which libraries are needed to run properly. I would not download all of them not knowing if they apply or not, and I don't know if a comprehensive list exists. Have fun!

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.5GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB GDDR5X; ASRock Z270 K6 Gaming MB, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM; 500GB SSD + 2TB HDD; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; 34" 21:9 curved 4K Monitor

I have just ordered X-Plane 11 and it should be here next week...Is there a comprehensive listing of scenery object libraries that I should download in advance so I will be ready to install any downloaded sceneries that I may want? Thanks!

As mentioned; it's best to just install them all (albeit a rather time consuming process). However, 99% of the X-Plane sceneries listed in the file library contain the names and also the links to the required object libraries.

Nice and easy;)

Cheers

Dominic

Archived