fs recorder website

lefu

Hi

Anyone knows what happened to their website ?

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The program is still available at FlyawaySim.

Are they still updating it ?

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There are so many better free programs out there for recording. Xsplit GameCaster, OBS, GeForce Experience. Try one of those. :)

That suggests a lack of familiarity with FS Recorder. For all its faults it is/was an amazing program for setting up complex situations in FSX movies. You couldn't do

without FS Recorder. Or
! Those other things just look like screen recorders.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

Nothing there that I can not do with OBS.

I don't believe you. How would you animate and place 500 birds in the environment with natural flocking behaviour? How would you get the dynamic air-to-air and formation shots? FS Recorder will give you those, with enough ingenuity. Everything else is just a better FRAPS.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

• 1 year later...

FSRecorder will also allow making camera views (tower, etc) that you can place along a route, or at different positions around airport like for pylon racing. Or, like OK Daley, place along a race track and lock onto one race car and follow it around the course. Can those other progs do that? I doubt it. To change view you can't use Sim key presses but you can map your own (ie: shift+A , shift+S, etc). You have to 'read between the lines' and use the advanced menus to achieve what you want but the possibilites are endless. You just have to spend some time 'working' it to find out what all ('TONS') is there.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).