Graphic problem on MSI Apache GTX 1060

vettebokipilot

Hello

I have MSI Apache GE72 VR 6RF Apache Pro laptop with gtx 1060 and I have FSX installed but its not steam edition. And on full graphics I cant get more then 14fps but I can play GTA V on full smooth as possible. Please what I can do to play FSX on full on my laptop ? I am struggling hard long time already. Please help

The short answer is that you can't, unless you have access to a Cray Supercomputer.

GTA V graphix are dependant on the GFX card's capabilities. FSX is an old program, and is FAR more CPU dependant. Yes, a good GFX card helps, but it's mostly on the CPU, and the pipe between the CPU and GFX card(s).

If you want FSX to run smoothly, you'll need to turn something down. Airport Vehicles, and the general road traffic settings have a strong effect, as does the 3D clouds density settings. Try turning some sliders down a bit, and see which affects your sim the most. You'll be surprized at what you can get working for you.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

"Guessing" that your laptop is use for many things...

Check and, eventually, shutdown unnecessary task running in background. Must be a few...

i7-4790K @4400 on Gigabyte Z97X (16gb), GeForce GTX 970 OC, Corsair Spec case

Win7 Ult(64) on Samsung850 SSD(256), FSX+Accell on Samsung850 SSD(256), Track IR5

Saitek yoke/rudder radio/multi/switch panels, Logitech G13, GMap on Samsung tab

Archived