Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Freeware Download, Manifold Pressure gauge Dead!

Default New Freeware Download, Manifold Pressure gauge Dead!

Download file ALPHA_P-51DupX.zip all seems to be working, no manifold pressure, dead! Checked aircraft cfg to make sure it was listed 0 for Constant Speed prop. Tried moving MP gauges from other aircraft, nothing works!

Any help on this, I would appreciate it!

Rick

Will download and look at it in the morning.
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Will download and look at it in the morning.
    Mr Z - Second time this week that I thought something wasn't working, only to walk away from it for an hour or so, come back and the $&5# thing is working fine. Sorry to bother you, I hope you read this before you go to the trouble of downloading this! Thanks.

One thing that I did notice with this download, the tailwheel shakes the whole aircraft on takeoff roll. Once it's off the ground, all is calm like it's supposed to be. Every come across that one? Not worried too much about it, just whenever you run out of people asking for help who really didn't need help in the first place!

Thanks Charlie! Rick
    Last edited by Downwind66; 09-13-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Tailwheel lock?

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

6. Default

Shopping Cart-itis?
    Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64gb 2666, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, WD VelociRaptor 250gb and 1000gb, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, CM Cosmos S, Logitech M570/K800 Wireless Trackball/Keyboard, Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Tailwheel lock?
    I don't know, but i will look! Thanks - Rick

Quote Originally Posted by dogdish View Post
    Shopping Cart-itis?
    Hi Jack! You've been much too quiet here lately! Hope all is well with you!

Rick

Hey, Rick! This is the same P-51D that I already have in my hangar. No manifold pressure problems and no problem with the tailwheel on takeoff. Good flying aircraft

Hey, Rick! This is the same P-51D that I already have in my hangar. No manifold pressure problems and no problem with the tailwheel on takeoff. Good flying aircraft
    I am glad yours is without issues. I did get the Manifold Pressure working. Took that bad boy up, tailwheel shook pretty good until I got it off the ground. All was good, yes, nice flying aircraft, then I landed, soon as the tailwheel touched down, I thought I would lose some fillings in my mouth. It's almost like in RW where you would suspect a wheel being out of balance. Oh well, I'll keep kicking it around!

Maybe, I should try downloading it again?

Thanks Charlie! Rick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast