Airline Commander - Cockpit View

RjbCollege

Hi,

I've started using Airline Commander on Android and am still on an early level. During one of the exams the cockpit view suddenly changed to one I don't like and I cannot find any means to change it back. Can anyone help point me in the right direction please?

I have tried contacting support and they were less than helpful, directing me to this forum, which I had already looked through and to some YouTube videos, neither of which links have any answer to this problem.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
Hi,

I've started using Airline Commander on Android and am still on an early level. During one of the exams the cockpit view suddenly changed to one I don't like and I cannot find any means to change it back. Can anyone help point me in the right direction please?

I have tried contacting support and they were less than helpful, directing me to this forum, which I had already looked through and to some YouTube videos, neither of which links have any answer to this problem.

Thanks in advance.

There should be a gray button in the top right of your screen to change the camera. The possible views are follow, cockpit, and then a 1st person view out the front of the plane. I prefer follow myself, cockpit seems barely usable as your screen is covered.

Archived