File downloading

oldsailor

Welcome to the Forums!

At the bottom of the Library pages, the Icons are listed as to what the file contains.

Darrell

How can I tell difference between a aircraft download and a aircraft repaint download? Trying to get a super Connie aircraft but what I got was a repaint and no aircraft. Thanks

Gary

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How can I tell difference between a aircraft download and a aircraft repaint download? Trying to get a super Connie aircraft but what I got was a repaint and no aircraft. Thanks

Gary

If this is what you're looking for I found on at this site. Site says it works with FSX or FSX-SE.

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/107/295

DID NOT WORK - I downloaded this plane for FSX-SE and it does not work for me. It has auto installer, I can't get it to show up on planes. Maybe someone can help getting it working?

Look for the GOLD checkmark indicating a full aircraft download. Pretty much as Darrell indicated.

I think this is the download that I am using plus a TWA repaint.

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Propliners FS2004 Lockheed L-1049H Super Constellation

[ Download | View ]

Name: l1049h.zip

Size: 17,071,633 Date: 05-21-2009 Downloads: 12,787

L1049H.GIF

fbq1.giffcq1.gif FS2004 Lockheed L-1049H Super Constellation. The L1049H was a convertible passenger/cargo version of the Super Constellation. Included in the package are four models representing aircraft with and without radar noses and tip tanks. Model, VC, and texture basics by Manfred Jahn, panels, gauges, and animations by Hansjoerg Naegele, flight dynamics by Luis Pallas, wing view angles by Bill Tyne and Andreas Trapp, lights and exhaust effects by Roland Berger, checklist and documentation by Volker Boehme, flight test and handling research by Stefan Werner. The 1049 project is hosted by Tom Gibson's Calclassic forum.

[TABLE=align: center] [TR=bgcolor: #EFEFEF] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived