Hello

Moe Bedick

Hello to all, I may not be new here but I am still Moe, Moe Bedick is the name and Nyuck Nyuck is the game. 14 years of taking off and gouging out the nearest runway on flight sim. Currently I have both FS9 and FSX installed on this cranky neer do well thing called a computer, I can fly well enough and occasionally I land on the rubbery side of the plane, I've heard this makes all aboard rather happy. Be that as it may the cockpit doors are always locked and I save on laundry bills. Nice to meet you all

Hello to all, I may not be new here but I am still Moe, Moe Bedick is the name and Nyuck Nyuck is the game. 14 years of taking off and gouging out the nearest runway on flight sim. Currently I have both FS9 and FSX installed on this cranky neer do well thing called a computer, I can fly well enough and occasionally I land on the rubbery side of the plane, I've heard this makes all aboard rather happy. Be that as it may the cockpit doors are always locked and I save on laundry bills. Nice to meet you all

Doors? Where we are going we don't need doors! Welcome!

Archived