Coming back, and with a problem

dspaulding

Hello gents,

I’m getting back into FSX after a career change which involves driving the A320. So I have the FSLabs A320X, which I intend to use for learning before sim training and familiarity. However, I’ve ran into a snag but can’t think of how to fix this.

I have the TM Warthog, and when I assign the left throttle and right throttle respectively I get a split between the two in the sim. Meaning with both throttles at physical idle. In the sim the left will be about 1/4 open and the right will be at idle. I’ve checked the calibration in windows and all checks out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here’s the rest of my specs.

FSX gold

FSPS thread accelerator

FSLabs A320X

Fx 9590 AMD

GTX 1070

16 GB Ram

TM Warthog

MFG Crosswinds

Windows 7 64bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you running this through the Thrustmaster software, the Target? Do you have a complete script file for that? Have you run the device analyzer or the Event Tester in Target? My Warthog doesn't have the problem you describe, so I could send you the script I use, if that would help -- difference being that I don't usually fly the big iron (light singles and twins, mostly), so there wouldn't be anything specific to the big stuff. But gear, flaps, spoilers, cowl flaps, pontoons (on the Grumman Goose), view changes, mixture and prop, etc. are set up.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Are you running this through the Thrustmaster software, the Target? Do you have a complete script file for that? Have you run the device analyzer or the Event Tester in Target? My Warthog doesn't have the problem you describe, so I could send you the script I use, if that would help -- difference being that I don't usually fly the big iron (light singles and twins, mostly), so there wouldn't be anything specific to the big stuff. But gear, flaps, spoilers, cowl flaps, pontoons (on the Grumman Goose), view changes, mixture and prop, etc. are set up.

I wasn’t using a script. I just assigned the axis to both throttles respectively as well as rudder to the Crosswind and elevator and aileron to the stick. I think I should check the TM software next. I would imagine if there was an issue it would have showed up in the windows joystick test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Archived