AIRED or Similar?

LTCSZ

AirEd still works fine in P3Dv4.

Another one that is great is Aircraft Airfile Manager

V2.1 but I can't swear it will work for a P3D of any sort. It may, I don't know.

Hope this is some help...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Is the little checkbox down at the bottom of the selection screen, right side, checked?

That's most often the cause of that, that I've seen.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Tom's tip works for FS9.

P3D, being based on FSX, would require a valid panel being in place for the aircraft to be user selectable. I think.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Tom's tip works for FS9.

P3D, being based on FSX, would require a valid panel being in place for the aircraft to be user selectable. I think.

That is precisely correct. Both FSX and P3D require a ..\panel folder and a valid panel.cfg file before the a/c will appear in the selection menu.

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

Archived