2d/3d panels 737 FSX/Steam Win 10

TKessel

Sometimes my "pointer" has no effect on some or all of the control "buttons" with the 3d panel. So I have to switch to the 2d panel, where everything always works. But sometimes the pointer does work on the 3d panel.

I tried, just now, saving a flight where 3d didn't work, and then restarting the game. But the situation for that flight remained the same.

Should I reselect the aircraft I am flying, or is there some other fix?

Thanks, Ted

When, sometimes I had this issue, I came to realize that I had "walked back" on the panel view, to see it all inside the screen, until I wasn't able to command it due to the distance.

Try to get closer to the panel to see if it works

P.s.: shift+enter and shift+backspace produce this command

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

I tried that with varied success. It seemed like it helped, but then it didn't, and I can't figure out why. I just restarted the game, and the second time I restarted, everything worked, but a few minutes later it seemed like it didn't. I'll keep playing with the panel distance and look for a sweet spot.

Thanks, Ted

It does sound like the plane loads from a pilot position too close to the panel or too far, or the angle is too sharp to look down at the controls.

I suggest loading the plane on the ground completely shut down and batt off.

Find the seat position which works best and SAVE the FLIGHT.

Use this saved flight to start the plane every time. When the plane is loaded, use the airports menu to reposition the plane to where you want to fly.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Archived