Dreamfleet Archer III

michaeljulian

Can anybody help with installing this aircraft. I purchased it on the 8th August - just 7 days ago - but kept having an error message about the GARMIN part. I emailed the suppliers to see if they could let me download it again and they said that it was an old model and could not help. That was just 7 days after purchase. Is that normal?

Michael - I don't know who you purchased from, doesn't really matter, I would be asking for my money back! Did they offer you any assistance to get it going? I have heard of people on here, that have had computer crashes, disaster incidents, and all who thought enough to keep their original paperwork or evidence of sale, managed to get the needed download without cost! You could always try the seller again and if they give you any trouble, just explain that you can always share this incident to this and other flight simming communities. This might get their attention very quickly!

Good luck! I think you will either get your aircraft running or be able to get a refund from the seller!

Rick :cool:

Most of the old (FS2002 ported over to FS2004) Dreamfleet planes use RealityXP gauges, which have to be bought separately (and cost more than the plane). The RealityXP Garmin GPS isn't compatible with Windows 7 or later anyway, hence the error message. Ask for a refund.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks. The aircraft was bought from Flight 1 and it comes up on many sites as a good example of the PA-28 Chreokee 140.

I guess it didn't impress you, did it? I'd still go back to the seller and ask for the refund, unless he can solve the issues!

Rick :cool:

Archived