FSX-SE How Can I fix the Steam Version F-18

Prostock

Is there a fix for the Steam Version of the F-18 Hornet to stop it from sliding around like it's on Ice Skates? I know I have many other choices & have downloaded some but I have the Hawaiian Mission that defaults to use this aircraft & it's impossible to play the mission. Thanks for help.

You can use any aircraft you'd like in any of the Missions. Just check the box at the bottom of the Missions and when it starts, just pause and bring up your top menu and go to aircraft and select which you want to fly.

Notpat

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Parked at the gate? Hurricane season?

Explain a bit more. And when it happens. When parked?

Does it happen in a normal flight? Only in the mission?

It happens all the time, free flight, missions..... On runway taxiing, landing, taking off. I mentioned it in one of my other recent post and some told me to dl a different one which I did but don't know how to use it in place of Steams F-18. I will try what Mr Zippy suggested above.

"Have you successfully accomplished any other F-18 missions?

-Pv-

No I haven't. This is my first dl since I installed Steam 2 days ago. "

Try other F-18 missions and other aircraft missions to see if this is the only mission or only aircraft which fives you trouble.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Archived