Connie "National" leaving Phoenix (FSX dawn flight)

peer01

"National" Constellation L-1049H leaving Phoenix Sky Harbor to do the early morning flight to New York. I hope you like plane and scenery. Thanks to Kenny, who recently posted a beautiful Sky Harbor pic and reminded me I downloaded the scenery, but forgot to install it.

FSX Gold Edition incl. Acceleration

Freeware M. Jahn Lockheed constellation L-1049H

Freeware "National" Repaint by the late Frank Gonzalez, who left us so many stunning repaints.

Freeware Phoenix Sky Harbor scenery by Matthew Bell

Freeware HDE-V2 clouds

Freeware Drzewiecki grass textures

Pleas click on the pics to enlarge.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks for looking!

GREETS!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Jim! I only saw freighters in the 60's and early 70's...:(

This was on a MATS flight in the very early 50's. Yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm very old here. :)

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

You had me at Connie! The amazing clouds and sunset are almost too much to bear.

I think I need a cigarette now. :rolleyes: (and I don't even smoke! :eek:) -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Fantastic shots, Your Royalness! Something's missing, though....can't put my finger on it! It'll come to me, sooner or later. Solid...gaseous....NO, liquid! That's it....where's the water?? How can we have a water landing when there ain't any around:confused:

My day is ruined...no Von Peerness emergency water landing.:(

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Fantastic shots, Your Royalness! Something's missing, though....can't put my finger on it! It'll come to me, sooner or later. Solid...gaseous....NO, liquid! That's it....where's the water?? How can we have a water landing when there ain't any around:confused:

My day is ruined...no Von Peerness emergency water landing.:(

Any replies to Jan's threads remind me of the old song from the 60's "Why's everybody always pickin' on me?" LOL Because they like you, Jan, if they didn't, they wouldn't say anything at all!

Rick :cool:

Now, wasn't that nice of me Jan?

Beautiful captures of the big NAL Connie Jan. Pablo's clouds looks great and the bright colorful skies are emblematic of what we see here in the southwestern US. A fine piece of work. :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek:

Larry

Bob, leave the tobacco will you! :mad: Thanks for your comment!:)

Zippy, thank you! Oh, and I had some minor, but wet issues on final at Bear Island....

Larry: I'm glad you liked the pics! :)

Rick: you're a real friend! I'll give you a discount when you become a member of the "von Peerhoven World Wide Fan Club" You'll have to pay only 20.000 US Dollars for the first 6 months. Being a member means many doors will be opened for you. And you'll receive a free picture of me and a CD with wise statements. Can you please pay within 2 days? Thanks! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bob, leave the tobacco will you! :mad: Thanks for your comment!:)

Zippy, thank you! Oh, and I had some minor, but wet issues on final at Bear Island....

Larry: I'm glad you liked the pics! :)

Rick: you're a real friend! I'll give you a discount when you become a member of the "von Peerhoven World Wide Fan Club" You'll have to pay only 20.000 US Dollars for the first 6 months. Being a member means many doors will be opened for you. And you'll receive a free picture of me and a CD with wise statements. Can you please pay within 2 days? Thanks! :)

I'm starting to have some reservations about all of this, maybe Mr Z's membership is less? Now, I am beginning to know why they pick on you!

Rick :cool:

This was on a MATS flight in the very early 50's. Yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm very old here. :)

You're not that old relating to Connies. I flew in one owned by Saturn Airlines in 1967 from Northern California to Hawaii while traveling to my second combat tour in Vietnam. What an incredibly long flight!!:eek::eek:

The scuttlebutt at the time was that Lady Bird Johnson owned the airline so that's why they got a contract to carry troops around.

BTW that's some good looking shots Jan! Who was it that took them?

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

@Rick.....don't forget that the period replaces the comma on the other side of the pond, so your dues are $20grand. Cheap at twice the price;)

Speaking of old timers... I went with my parents when I was about 6, to take some friends to L.A. International for a trip to Paris. We were about 2 hrs early so we got a tour of the aircraft and introduced to the flight crew. Yep, is was a TWA Super Conny.

@Rick.....don't forget that the period replaces the comma on the other side of the pond, so your dues are $20grand. Cheap at twice the price.

Yes, Charlie, you got that right, and here I was trying to stick up for Jan while everybody else was pickin' on him! This is how he repays his friends. Like a picture of him and a CD with his wise statements are going to make a difference! NOT !!

Rick :rolleyes:

Yes, Charlie, you got that right, and here I was trying to stick up for Jan while everybody else was pickin' on him! This is how he repays his friends. Like a picture of him and a CD with his wise statements are going to make a difference! NOT !!

Rick :rolleyes:

Could have been worse! Nose punches not included!

Archived