Thread: Unable to Fly at night

1. Default Unable to Fly at night

I am not able to fly any night fights. once it becomse dark or if I try to start a flight at night my sim stops running goes blank...i'm thinking it has something to do with my "old" system. thoughts please!

We can possibly only give suggestions or comments once we know your system specifications.
    It is like saying that your car is not working properly & asking why.

3. Default

It did not happen on the pc before. So it's not because of the pc.

4. Default

Sounds like a night texture issue?
    Mark Daniels

5. Default

would that be with the aircraft or the airport? (go pens!) if it's a night texture issue.....it does it with all aircraft.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl56 View Post
    would that be with the aircraft or the airport? (go pens!) if it's a night texture issue.....it does it with all aircraft.
    I'm only guessing regarding texture issue but that's the area I'd be looking at. You'll have to start narrowing things down. Does it happen with one aircraft or one airport? Does it happen if you load a flight at a particular time or is it crashing at a particular FS time. Could be when you go from dusk to night. You really need to just narrow it down a bit.

Go Pens! Get that cup back off the Caps this season!
    Mark Daniels

I said, go to bed !

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl56 View Post
    once it becomse dark or if I try to start a flight at night my sim stops running goes blank
    First, AI.
    Where does it start or where do you start so it leads you to the problem. Twice AI have caused my sim similar issues. So say where everything starts to know where to go next. A quick test, do what you wanted to start a flight at night but with 0% AI and see.

This could be a scenery error. Had the same thing once. I recommend deactivating recently installed scenery and see if the problem goes away :/