NWA (Northwest Airlines) ?

Ohio737

Was wondering if there was anyone that is running NWA virtual airline?I am looking to get into a VA but I want very very specific routing as follows:

based in KMIA with service to the followinG ON THE 737-800 :

KDFW , KATL , KLAS , KCMH , KSYR

TIST , TNCM,MYGF,MKJS, TXKF

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X: Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PRO CARBON : 16GB DDR4 3000MHz:

MSI GeForce GTX 1070 TI graphics card.

Wll, I found a link to what seems like an active NWA virtual airlines setup. However, because the site uses a "RECAPTCHA" service to eliminate bots that is out of service and needs to be upgrade, I am unable to send any sort of communication to inquire about joining or ask questions.

Does anyone here have a contact email to someone that flys for them where I might be able to reachout and present my idea? Or even better how complicated is it to start a new VA?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X: Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PRO CARBON : 16GB DDR4 3000MHz:

MSI GeForce GTX 1070 TI graphics card.

• 8 months later...
I used to be a member but it folded years ago. I think it may have been added to DVA. I fly with them now.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Intel i7 7700K 4.5 Ghz, GTX 1080 SC 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Samsung 500Gb SSHD, 750W PSU, P3DV4, Windows 10 64 bit Home Premium.REX,GEX,UTX. UTLive