FS: PC Flight sims and other sims/games

rogosim

Hi all,

I need to thin out my collection of flight sims, so here's a list of lots of flight sims and other related sims/games, along with a few other random games, that I'd be happy to sell in any combination. They've all been opened, as I've used them, and they're all in very good/excellent condition. Some of them are even like new. Please feel free to make me any reasonable offer on any that you would like, and then I'll check to see if it aligns with selling prices on various places throughout the Web. I'll add shipping (originating from the Boston area) and maybe packing cost to compute your final cost. I can send photos if desired, as well. You can PM me or email me at: rcmtemp-flightsim (at symbol) yahoo.com. Here's my precious collection; I'll miss them all! :-):

Flight-related:

- 1942 The Pacific Air War Gold: Full-size box with all contents. Microprose, DOS/Win 3.1

- ATF Advanced Tactical Fighters: Full-size box with all contents. Jane's, DOS

- EF2000 V2.0: Full-size box with all contents. DID, DOS/Win 95

- EF2000: Full-size box with all contents. DID, DOS

- Enemy Engaged Comanche vs. Hokum: Full-size box with all contents. Empire Interactive, Win 95/98

- European Air War: Full-size box with all contents. Microprose, Win 95

- F-15 The Definitive Jet Combat Simulator: Full-size box with all contents. Jane's, Win 95

- F/A-18 Korea: Full-size box with all contents. Graphic Simulations, Win 95/NT

- F/A-18 Simulator: Full-size box with all contents: Jane's, Win 95/98

- Falcon Gold, the complete Falcon 3.0 collection: Full-size box with all contents. Spectrum Holobyte, DOS. This heavy box includes Falcon 3.0, MiG-29, Hornet: Naval Strike Fighter, and Operation: Fighting Tiger on one CD. Everything originally in the box is included, including all maps, manuals, and the Art of the Kill book. Everything is in excellent conditions, almost like new.

- Fighter Duel, CD & documentation, no box. Philips, DOS

- Fighter Squadron, The Screaming Demons Over Europe: CD & documentation, no box. Activision, Win 95/98

- Flight Simulator 98: Full-size box with all contents. Microsoft, Win 95/NT

- Flight Unlimited II: Full-size box with all contents. Strip of tape around box. Looking Glass Studios, Win 95

- Flight Unlimited: CD & documentation, no box. Looking Glass Studios, DOS

- Fly!: Full-size box with all contents. Terminal Reality, Win 95/98/NT4.0

- Flying Corps Gold: Full-size box. Empire Interactive. Win 95

- Hind, The Russian Combat Helicopter Simulation: CD & documentation, no box. Interactive Magic, DOS/Win 95

- Hind, The Russian Combat Helicopter Simulation: Full-size box with all contents. Interactive Magic, DOS/Win 95

- Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator, WWII Europe Series: CD and manual, Win 95/98/NT

- Red Baron II: Full-size box with all contents: Sierra, Win 95

- SU-27 Flanker: Full-size box with all contents: SSI, DOS/Win 95

- Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, with extensions: Full-size box with all contents. CD-ROM includes four tour of duty extensions: Do 335 Pfeil, P-38 Lightning, He 162 Volksjager, P-80 Shooting Star. LucasArts, DOS

- Strike Commander: CD-ROM Classics smaller box with all contents. Electronic Arts, DOS

- Tornado Operation Desert Storm: Full-size box with all contents. Trimark/Digital Integration, DOS

- U.S. Navy Fighters Gold: CD and all documentation, no box. I think this also includes the Marine Fighters extension, as it includes the documentation for it. Electronic Arts, DOS

- USAF United States Air Force: Full-size box with all contents. Jane's, Win 95/98

Sea-related:

- 688(I) Hunter/Killer: Full-size box with all contents. Jane's, Win 95

- Harpoon II Deluxe: Full-size box with all contents. Three-Sixty, DOS

- Great Naval Battles Vol. III, Fury in the Pacific 1941-44. CD and documentation, no box. SSI, DOS

- SSN-21 Seawolf: CD-Rom Classics smaller box with all contents: Electronic Arts, DOS

- Wolfpack: CD-Rom Classics smaller box with all contents: Electronic Arts, DOS

Space-related:

- Independence War Deluxe Edition: CDs and all documentation, no box. Infogrames, Win 95

- Star General: Full-size box with all contents. SSI, DOS/Win 95

- Wing Commander III Heart of the Tiger: All CDs and documentation, no box. Origin, DOS. Actors in the game include Mark Hamill, Malcom McDowell, John Rhys-Davies, and Tom Wilson.

- Wing Commander IV The Price of Freedom. Full-size box with all contents: Origin, DOS/Win 95. Actors in the game include Mark Hamill, Malcom McDowell, John Rhys-Davies, and Tom Wilson.

Other:

- CloseCombat A Bridge Too Far: CD and manual. Microsoft, Win 95/NT

- Mech Commander, Full-size box with all contents. Microprose, Win 95/98

- Mechwarrior 2 31st Century Combat: Full-size box with all contents. Activision, DOS

- Microsoft Return of Arcade: Full-size box with the two floppies and informational sheet: Microsoft, Win 95

- Need For Speed III Hot Pursuit: CDs and all documentation, no box. Electronic Arts, Win 95/98

- Relentless, Twinsen's Adventure: CD-Rom Classics small box with all contents. Electronic Arts, Dos/Win 95

- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Full-size box with all contents. Microprose, Win 95/98

- TerraNova: CDs and all documentation, no box. Looking Glass Studios, DOS

- The Sims: Full-size box with all contents: Electronic Arts, Win 95/98

- Thief Gold: CDs and all documentation in folding envelope, no box. Looking Glass Studios, Win 95/98

- Thief II The Metal Age: Two CDs, nothing else. Looking Glass Studios, Win 95/98 (I think)

- iM1A2 Abrams: Full-size box with all contents. Interactive Magic, Win 95

Note: In a few cases, the original registration card may not be in the box, but I never sent them in.

Also, I have a Thrustmaster ACM Game Card (ISA interface), complete in box with the speed controller. I may make a separate posting for this, as it's hardware, but if you're interested, please let me know.

001_h1200.jpg

Archived