Going to Indonesia from Australia in the F-22

On my way to VI66, India to finally get the top five highest airports. So far I'm in WAAA, Indonesia from Darwin Northern Territory, Australia.

0Is3thm.jpg

hplEXvC.jpg

6DCC8cx.jpg

zi5S4yQ.jpg

qAqzuHH.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/07wJgEF

Army? Son, that's Air Force

oops! being French, I have not that reflex to part between the Army, the Air Force and the Navy :):) I didn't see most of those landings, on the other hand

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Army? Son, that's Air Force.

And I've been a round the world 4 times in that baby. Landed on four of the highest airports already.

Two comments,

First I hope you have air-to-air refueling! 2nd, are you going to try that on the shortest airports as well? :p:p Perhaps Phantom Tweak can rig you some arresting gear and a catapault? ;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I actually do have "air-to-air refueling." Well, it's a button in the cockpit that allows me to refuel. But I plan my routes withen my fuel limit for the most part. Going over the Pacific I have no choice but to use the refuel gauge until I hit the island I'm landing at. Which can be about 1,200 miles away.

No intention on landing on the short runways with this thing. Even when I'm on fumes I need at least 2,000 feet of runway for landing. Maybe less not sure. For those runways I'll take that flying trike out for a spin. But I'm not sure if I want to obtain that badge or not. I may seen as how there's really nothing else to do. I'll fly to a nearby airport in the F22 and then switch to the trike and make a landing.

First I hope you have air-to-air refueling! 2nd, are you going to try that on the shortest airports as well? Perhaps Phantom Tweak can rig you some arresting gear and a catapault?

Actually, yes, yes I can, if he has AICarriers.NET, and Acceleration :rolleyes:

That includes the FLOLS trailers, as well, of course.

What can I say? :D

I actually do have "air-to-air refueling."

I could set you up an AI Tanker for refueling. Just give me a time, and location, altitude, and so on, so I can set up the flight plan. You would also need the A-A refueling gauge, freeware download from the library here.

The pop-up, center(ish)-left of the screenshot:

KC135-FA18-1.jpg

I think the KC-135 would be the best choice. Nice, long-range tanker, could drag you all the way, if you wanted.

:pilot:

Well, it's a button in the cockpit that allows me to refuel.

Egad! That reminds me of that waste of film, "Iron Eagle".

The second he noticed he was out of ammunition, missiles, and so on, he hit the Reset button, and was instantly re-armed. Full load of missiles and bullets for his F-16. IN FLIGHT!

And no, it wasn't a simulator. This 16 y/o kid snuck onto an AF base (yeah, right!), snuck out onto the flight-line in his father's full gear (yeah, right!), and stole and F-16 (yeah, right!), flying it all the way over to Iran, or Iraq, or someplace to save his shot down father. Who climbed into the cockpit with him, somehow, and they flew back (yeah, right!).

I got slightly nauseous at that point, and refuse to have anything to do with that movie, or it's sequal.

Have fun!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Actually, yes, yes I can, if he has AICarriers.NET, and Acceleration :rolleyes:

That includes the FLOLS trailers, as well, of course.

What can I say? :D

I could set you up an AI Tanker for refueling. Just give me a time, and location, altitude, and so on, so I can set up the flight plan. You would also need the A-A refueling gauge, freeware download from the library here.

The pop-up, center(ish)-left of the screenshot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]204063[/ATTACH]

I think the KC-135 would be the best choice. Nice, long-range tanker, could drag you all the way, if you wanted.

:pilot:

Egad! That reminds me of that waste of film, "Iron Eagle".

The second he noticed he was out of ammunition, missiles, and so on, he hit the Reset button, and was instantly re-armed. Full load of missiles and bullets for his F-16. IN FLIGHT!

And no, it wasn't a simulator. This 16 y/o kid snuck onto an AF base (yeah, right!), snuck out onto the flight-line in his father's full gear (yeah, right!), and stole and F-16 (yeah, right!), flying it all the way over to Iran, or Iraq, or someplace to save his shot down father. Who climbed into the cockpit with him, somehow, and they flew back (yeah, right!).

I got slightly nauseous at that point, and refuse to have anything to do with that movie, or it's sequal.

Have fun!

Pat☺

Thanks, but I mostly fly withen fuel limits unless I go over the Pacific.

Archived