CRJ 700 Payload and Fuel

Hi guys,

Just wondering. I use Simbrief to plan my flights and load it into the FMC in the CRJ 700. Which btw saves so much time on inputting waypoints etc. Anyway , in Simbrief you can set the fuel, passengers, etc to AUTO. So, when I load my Simbrief flightplan to the FMC in CRJ700 I do see the passengers, payload, fuel, etc. So now I'm trying to copy the payload and fuel #'s into Dave but the numbers are way off? Like I can't put the amount of fuel and cargo weight that I got from Simbrief and set it into Dave. Is there a way I can get Dave and the FMC to read the same fuel, passengers, and cargo weight amounts? Even when I try to change the cargo weight in Dave to match what I have on Simbrief it doesn't work. For example my cargo weight in the FMC reads about 3000lbs , but Dave only goes up to lets say 1000 not even. Not sure if I'm misunderstanding this at all. Hopefullly it doesn't matter and I can get to my destination.

Whats a "Dave"?

Just wondering. Is it possible that when you load the Flight Plan, etc, from Simbrief, it doesn't actually change the plane's loaded with fuel and payload?

When you look at the plane's Fuel and Payload menu as usual in the sim, does it show the default weights?

Do you load the Simbrief information into the FMC etc after you're already "in the world", or before?

Is your default flight the sim's default, Default flight? Maybe you're getting false information from the default plane you are using in your default flight?

Just shotgunning, here. I hope a pellet hits an idea someplace...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

You need to use the CRJ Manager. Set that up and then use Dave. Section 3.5 of tutorial #3 in the documentation.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

You need to use the CRJ Manager. Set that up and then use Dave. Section 3.5 of tutorial #3 in the documentation.

Ok. So I tried using that but I still don't get the exact figures that's shown on the FMC (generated by SimBrief btw) . For example ... FMC shows Cargo weight of 8000 lbs (again, generated by SimBrief using AUTO option) then when I go use the iPad and try to put in 8000 lbs, the iPad "Dave" only goes up yo about 5400lbs then it resets back to 350lbs so I can't even get it to 8000lbs to match what I have in the FMC. Should I touch the Vspeeds too?

Do you not have Google where you live perhaps?:)

As a broad generic search all I typed in Google was:

Crj 700 cargo weight aerosoft

Pressed 'search', and presto, out came the answer as the first result.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/126782-crj-planner-

I don't think that is the answer he is looking for. I did a little investigating into your exact problem. It was just to involved for me to be bothered. I just use Dave from the CRJ manager. That satisfies my needs.

http://flightsimapps.com/remote-server/dave Maybe you should contact their support for an answer. Sorry I couldn't help.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Archived