Saving settings

bobr2

When I reset my scenery and white Cinemax when I move the sliders where I want them to click okay the next time I open FSX the right back where they were the first for some reason the best FSX config is not saving my files. What do I need to do in order for them to save my files.

When I reset my scenery and white Cinemax when I move the sliders where I want them to click okay the next time I open FSX the right back where they were the first for some reason the best FSX config is not saving my files. What do I need to do in order for them to save my files.

Hard to understand your question (no offense) but, if any changes are made to your cfg file, changing sliders or anything in game reverts them back. Reverse it: get the game exactly how you want it THEN change the cfg file.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

A symptom of FSX being installed in the default location OR using a default flight which preserves your previously-installed settings. EITHER set your settings before loading the flight, or make changes to the FSX.cfg manually with the sim CLOSED.

If you run fsx in a window, you change settings, and then close fsx by clicking the x in the top-right corner, fsx closes right away, and settings do not get saved.

But if you click 'flight--end flight' and then close fsx after that, the settings will be saved.

A quicker way to do this would be to press , then , then again , and then again .

Enjoy!

il.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thank you very much for all your help about fixing the problem I was having on saving the settings in FSX. I did as you told me to do and reset my startup flight and reset my options save them close the flight out using file and then exiting the program. Thanks again for all your help because not everything works great.

Archived