Thread: scenery placement ufo

Default scenery placement ufo

Hi all, having worked with flight simms 98 thru xplane 11, i thought i would try flightgear, i tried it years ago did not think much of it. after messing about for a couple of days have the ufo under control. next problem is the default airport objects not loading. looked on the forums found nothing. I realize the info on this forum is limited, just hoping someone is working with scenery. thanks rudder

2. Default

Sorry - what do you mean by 'default airport objects' - the list of stuff you can place with the ufo, or the scenery objects you expect to see at the airport - or something else entirely?

Quote Originally Posted by ThorstenRenk View Post
    Sorry - what do you mean by 'default airport objects' - the list of stuff you can place with the ufo, or the scenery objects you expect to see at the airport - or something else entirely?
    Thanks for your reply.
    airport hangers, buildings etc shown in data files not showing on the ufo list . rudder.

4. Default

I vaguely remember something had changed when the shared objects were no longer stored with FGData and instead be made part of terrasync - I think the ufo now has to be pointed somehow to the right location, but I can't recall offhand how this went, sorry.

I'll try to look around what I can find, it's been ages since I've tried placing any object myself...